Friday, July 9, 2010

A small entre for a quick pondering

(Intro unrelated to topic): Currently listening to The Megas. If you've never heard of them, they are a band that specifically covers music from the Mega Man video games. Their album, "Get Equipped" is an amazing take on the music from Mega Man 2. Check them out!

(Topic): Just thought I'd throw this out there for some quick "food for thought." How many times do we sit and pray to God asking for guidance in our lives? I did it a lot, sometimes I still do. I understand that I, and many others, want to know "the plan" for our lives so that we can equip and prepare ourselves how God needs to.

What I wonder is how many times are we wondering this while God is literally sitting wherever he is (everywhere) almost screaming back at us "I HAVE YOU RIGHT WHERE I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW! DO SOMETHING!"

God can use you. Are you willing to let Him, or are you waiting for a sign? Will you be stubborn like Gideon (or me) or will you act? Yesterday is over, we don't know about tomorrow, and you only get one shot at today. MAKE IT COUNT!

No comments: