Friday, February 6, 2009

James Pahl: The Movie....Soundtrack!

Copied from good friend Jon Hatter, here is the Original Motion Picture Sound Track to a movie about me. You're supposed to put iTunes on random...but I'm not sure how long that will last.

ScaBe Like This-Opening Credits: "The Four Seasons, Op 8/4 297, "Winter" - 3. Allegro" - Vivaldi (random)

-Waking Up: "Suddenly" by Zoe Girl (random)

-Falling In Love: “Vienna" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra (random)

-Fight Scene: “A Fortune in Lies" by Dream Theater (I had to choose, after 8 random clicks nothing good was coming)

-Breaking Up: “Top of the World" by Van Halen (LOL! Random)

-Make Up: “The Gestahl Empire" by Nobuo Uematsu (LOL! Random again, this is from the Final Fantasy VI soundtrack, clearly indicating this relationship isn't good for our hero)

-Secret Love: “Qing Feng Shu" - Chinese Orchestra...Chinese Classical Percussion (LOL AGAIN! Had to hit Random a couple times...this would depict the moment of secret passion...next time you see me ask to hear it)

-Life’s OK: “Heaven" By the O.C. Supertones (random)

-Mental Breakdown: “The Killing Hand" by Dream Theater (random)

-Driving Scene: “The Mirror" by Dream Theater (random)

-Flashback: “Many Meetings" by Howard Shore (Fellowship of the Ring Soundtrack, Random)

-Happy Dance: “Messiah - Hallelujah Chorus" by Handel (I wish I could say I picked that, random)

-Regretting: “Never Let Go" by David Crowder Band (random)

-Long Night Alone: “When It's Love" by Van Halen (random, 3rd song)

-Final Battle: “Crazy Train" by Ozzy Ozbourne (random)

-Death Scene: “Orchestral Suite #2 in B Minor, BWV 1067 - Sarabande" by Bach (several random clicks)

-Final Ending: “This Dying Soul" by Dream Theater (random)

-End Credits: “Aria Di Mezzo Carattere" by Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy VI scene, this is the Opera song Celes sings. Random choice.)

Well there you have it. I kept it random better than I thought I would. Here are my awards for my soundtrack:

Funniest Random Choice: Making Up
- Honorable Mention: Happy Dance

Most fitting - Secret Love
- Honorable Mention: Flashback

What do you think?

2 comments:

Jon Hatter said...

I didn't even realize until looking at your list that I did mine from the playlist that doesn't have any Dream Theater in it (they have their own, chronologically organized playlist). I probably would have had a bunch of them in there, too.

Good movie. I should admit that, while all of mine were random clicks, not all of them were the first random click...but hey, it's my movie!

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

You guys are such cheaters!