Monday, December 29, 2008

Too busy to Blog?

Hi friends.

Life has been crazy. I am finally working again and it feels good to be making money and being able to pay bills. God is good and set me up at what felt like the last possible moment.

Pretty much my life is eat, sleep and work at the moment. Of course there have been some breaks for Christmas.

I have two posts coming for you, hopefully both this week. Random Thoughts with Speedway reflections will be the insights I am getting from the job. Random Thoughts on 2008 will be the second post.

Wednesday is the next day that I don't work, so we'll see about getting those posts up then. So to my dozen of readers keep the faith, the good posts are coming!

1 comment:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I think you may have just inspired a blog post about God in the last minutes.

I'm so glad you found work and I'm excited to hear about how God uses that position. I hope you've had a great time celebrating with your family.